27 de dez. de 2007

Business Opportunities


About

The Business Opportunities Weblog is a moderated list of legitimate business opportunities for entrepreneurs. It is presented like a weblog with chronological archives and extensive outbound links.

Since 2001 this site has helped thousands of individuals in their quest for self-employment and business ownership. Our mission is simple: to help entrepreneurs like yourself find the business that’s right for YOU!

Who am I?

My name is Dane Carlson and I built this site because I’m an entrepreneur to the core, and am always on the lookout for new opportunities. Unfortunately, most of the bizops I found on the web were junk, so in 2001 I started making a list of the few gems that I came across. Here, much enhanced and expanded, is that list.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...